Friday, September 23, 2016

This 'n That


Sometimes, no matter how much you like what you do, it doesn't work out on other levels. So I am now working at Honda for the company that takes the cars off the line and parks them for shipping. It is relentless, but I like the predictability of the work. The people are easy-going and fun, I walk 12-14km on an average night so exercise is a bonus, and I really love working afternoons. 
Not an easy relationship work schedule, but generally nothing worth having is easy. Craig is being supportive which makes it easier. 

Overtime's been thrown out this week and I've been taking it since I'm not on a knitting deadline. But the knitting never, ever stops - I've been working away on my socks! 
 
















Winter is coming - I've gotten a crazy urge to cook all the things!! It also is about lunch prep. Afternoons requires planning so that I can eat healthily and  maintain my current weight loss trend! This weekend I'm planning on doing up these three and making chicken soup.  
 Yes, that curry recipe has been well used! 
I went into the cupboard to make sure that I had all of the spices that I needed and that resulted in me coming to the realization that I need more little containers and spice bottles. 
 
Yeah, that needs sorting!!

Going to be a great birthday weekend with Craig. Saturday will be errand day - The Needle Emporium  Costco, Walmart, then Sunday will be about cooking and knitting. I can't wait!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment