Thursday, October 11, 2012

50 Shades of Grey

Meditation was very enlightening and was deeply soul satisfying. It was exactly what I needed and the practice does me in good stead still.

In other news --- I am separated!! I know, finally! It was the perfect belated birthday gift and an ideal way to kick of my 43rd year. I It is good to have a sort of official closure on that part of my life and I feel like I can move on now without an invisible tie to the past {or Sword of Damocles hanging over my head - whatever ;)}.

I am working away at Elise's project. I am now at 256 sts in the round ... it's slow going but I am enjoying the colours at play.








I received a new project from Julie today!! I know, there is nothing more exciting than finishing a project except for starting a new one. And this one is going to be fun, but not a quickie. We will be having all sorts of lovely times together, Seanair & I.
I was initially hoping for a lovely, traditional cream coloured yarn but the Misti Alpaca Tonos Worsted that Beth sent out has me all sorts of excited to cast on!! It's called Blackberry TW23, but between you and me, it is now 50 Shades of Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment