Thursday, June 10, 2010

Twas the Night Before ...

... the Relay for Life. I missed last year and am totally stoked to be knitting with the ladies of the DKC/Toronto Spiders again this year. A couple of friends from the Mart of Wal will be joining me - while they don't knit they have not vehemently refused to learn so they are welcome. They can be our token walkers!!!
While we have traditionally knit & spun pink scarves & yarn, this year the team is representing the Rainbow of Hope so I have done my nails to get into the spirit of this new tradition.


P.S. If you are able to sponsor me, it's not too late & I'd really appreciate the support!!

Nicole & I are heading out early tomorrow to pick up some pants at the Eddie Bauer outlet in Vaughan then a surprise mission - I'll share tomorrow!!! Then it's packing up supplies, picking up Krista and then on to the Relay for 12 hours of fundraising & knitting fun!!!

And yes, China Clouds is progressing - pics tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment