Monday, March 11, 2019

Done, Done, Started

I finished Cheryl’s Jelly Rolls!! 
Then I knit up the cutest wee Entrechat shrug for our Ramina. 

It’s blocking now, then I need to find the Perfect Button. The Essence of Autumn yarn really carries this sweater across the line!! I don’t recall the exact yarn - I have misplaced the ball band. These reds are so deep and saturated; I can’t wait to see ‘Mina tucked into it! 

Now I’ve started my Throwback Cardigan  The Needle Emporium ladies decided that this would be our Frolic sweater and while Sarah and Lynn are done theirs, and Julie’s already got a good start on hers, I’m playing catch up. Fortunately, speed and deadlines are my specialty - lol!! 

So. I may have to purl back in fair isle, not as much fun as knitting it, I assure you, because I’m not willing plan out steeks, but I’m a grown woman, and I refuse to use three colours in a fair isle row!! Nuh-uh, and you can’t make me. 
I have tweaked the pattern to adjust to mainting only two colours per row, and while I’d like nothing more than to knit a few more rows to see how it looks in yarn, tomorrow is going to be a long day after a few preciously long days. 
I’m still on the defense against The Dreaded Lurgy, and I can only ask so much of the Loathsome yet Effective oil of oregano. I leave you with my progress thus far, and ask you to join me tomorrow to see how it grows. 




No comments:

Post a Comment