Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Surprise

It’s been awhile since I’ve signed up for a mystery yarn club. They are not inexpensive, and you take a chance on the colourways. 
Granted, with all the gorgeous shawls coming out on the daily, it wouldn’t be hard to work almost anything into something. That being said, it’s still a roll of the dice. 
But when I saw that Leo & Roxy were doing a club, I remember how lovely their colourways were, and I rolled that dice with a couple clicks of the mouse. 

So here I sit with a package in hand. 
I want to look at it, but I don’t. I haven’t seen any spoilers and I don’t have any hopes or expectations for the colours. Yet still I hesitate. Perhaps it’s that thrill of anticipation, like waiting for that first date, that first kiss. 
Will I open it tonight? Save it for a reward for something? Does someone want to come open it for me?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment