Thursday, March 21, 2019

Staying Warm

I finished my Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock socks!! I couldn’t quite get them done last night after work, even though I stayed up late, but I got them done this morning. One of the reasons that I love knitting with indie dyed yarn is the lovely, subtle colour changes. The yarns from Turtlepurl is perfect example of this. The yarn is such a pleasure to knit with. 

My feet shall be warm! 

I have made some excellent progress on the Bernat seed stitch Blanket today; I’m almost at the halfway point where I can start decreasing. It’s large enough to keep me warm while I knit. 

This fabric is so plush! I don’t knit with it often, but I’m reminded how much I love it every time I get the opportunity. It also makes me remember that natural fibres are fabulous, but acrylic has its place too. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete