Saturday, March 16, 2019

A small step

It’s been a busy week at work, but I have managed to make some small progress on my most recent WIP. 

I am pleased with my mod on Throwback  especially since it saved me the grief of knitting, then *gasp* purling back with three colours. The last increase round is a bit bubbly on the surface; I’m hoping that blocking will sort that out. 

I’ve just separated for the armholes and I’m on the nice relaxing stockinette straightaway - maybe I’ll work on that after this posts. 

I finished knitting the heel flap, then realized that I hadn’t changed to the contrasting heel colour. D’oh!! So after ripping that back, I’ve made so visible progress on my Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock socks from Turtlepurl

Or maybe I’ll work on these ... 

I had a lovely visit with my grand babies this afternoon. Mina’s little Entrechat for her perfectly, and the colour is so complementary. She is so close to making her first steps; there was a camera in her almost every time she was standing. These children make me feel so much love. 





Or maybe Amin’s blanket that I have promised for his birthday in 2 months. 

Or, or, or ... I really do need to finish a thing or two! But you know as well as I do that I’m just not happy enough unless I have too much to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment