Monday, March 25, 2019

Throwback

I finished Jenny’s Bernat Baby Blanket   but I didn’t take a finished pic. When she sends me one with the baby, I’ll share!

Today is the first day of my staycation, and I slept poorly last night, so it was a day of just not much but resting, but I did get to the body ribbing on my Icy Throwback. Yay - 10cm of 4x4 ribbing!! 
I really love this colour! I’m usually more of a jewel-tone/deep, rich, dark colour person, but this icy blue woolstok has its own depths and richness that I am utterly in love with. 

It’s hard to capture the colour indoors, even with an Ott light. I’ll have a go tomorrow outside. 

Here’s Chica in a moment that makes me believe she’s not the bitchy little bundle of bark that she lets on most of the time. 


Tomorrow Craig & I are going to drive to Ancaster and see what’s new at The Needle Emporium .  Julie got in some adorable pins from Twill and Print - I’ve no doubt these will be the least of my purchases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment