Thursday, October 18, 2018

Till Death

SPOILER PICS BELOW!!

You know how sometimes you say, “I did something to my back ...”? Well, I did nothing and it’s not good. After my shower last night, it just started seizing up and I could barely walk. Despite praying to all the gods, the old and the new, this morning was not much better. It was so bad that I was calling in reinforcements to cover Cakes at work, and I especially love my cake shifts, so they knew it was bad. 

My massage therapist is off on her honeymoon so I’m going to be using my next 4 days off to take all the drugs that will not aggravate my ulcer, and sit with a heating pad. Fortunately knitting fits nicely into this plan!! 

I also ordered a footstool that will angle; I think that this will help improve my seated posture. And considering how much I’m seated at home, that will make a massive difference. 



Adorable grandbaby pic so that when I post this to Facebook, the Till Death mittens pic isn’t the first one that you see.  I really do try to maintain the mystery for everyone else πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I am finished Clue 3 on the 1st mitten!! I love the skeletons! 

They fit just perfectly too! 

So now I’m going to go go work on the 2nd mitten - so excited to see how my change of green looks. I hope I don’t love it too much or I’ll be tempted to make a 3rd mitten πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not sure how much I’ll get done, I’m going to make a medicinal brownie. For my back, not just because I can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment